Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Oracle ERP Consultant to augment our ICT client’s project delivering project outcome. Based on our client’s site in Adelaide CBD you’ll join our team for 12 months in a salaried role with full employee benefits with a great base and employee benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in full life cycle ERP implementations or equivalent experience managing large, complex, ERP solutions.
- Experience with project management with previous experience with multiple implementations involving Oracle ERP or have functional knowledge of Oracle ERP systems from a business user perspective
- Background with Oracle Financials and Oracle Supply Chain Management
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile approaches to project management
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).