Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a PMO Analyst to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD, you will be working in a highly collaborative and supportive environment.
• Manage and recommend required improvements to all project methodologies.
• Assist in closure for all projects and perform required benefit analysis in collaboration with project team and maintain record of all project governance meetings.
• Maintain all management agreements and prepare reports.
• Evaluate all financials and assist to identify all project key performance indicators.
• Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures to prepare all reports.
• Review and monitor all IT programs for program performance and perform regular audits and prepare reports for same.
• Prepare various reports to identify all health risks and coordinate with change and technical manager to facilitate all follow up action.
• Perform regular project status calls on weekly and monthly basis.
• Collaborate with finance team to perform all associate activities and prepare appropriate summaries within required timeframe.
• Ensure adherence to all project policies and standards and manage efficient timesheet and prepare required reports.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).