Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a ITSM Consultant : Infrastructure Architect to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD, you will be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Consulting experience and experience developing ITSM models and frameworks to support cloud based infrastructures.
- Experience as a Senior consultant, designing and delivering the enablement of an IT Service Management model and capability for a Hybrid IT environment
- Experience working within a large delivery program, the consultant will be responsible for stakeholder engagement as well leading the Service Management agile stream
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).