Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are seeking a Process Analyst to augment our industry client’s project delivering ERP Transition Project. Joining us on an initial 3 month contract and based in South Brisbane you’ll be focused on Gap analysis as this is a significant part of this role.
This will include:
- Gap analysis and impact assessment describing variations and opportunities of the As-Is (SAP) and To-Be (JDE+) state ERP solutions.
- Support the JDE functional analysis in the definition of to-be state processes.
- In collaboration with business stakeholders, preparation of a solution Gap Analysis that considers process and organisational impacts arising from the ERP transition project.
To secure and succeed in this contract, you will need:
- Proven stakeholder engagement and consultation skills
- Experience planning, leading and facilitating workshops to elicit business and functional requirements, current state process and future state processes without influencing outcomes.
- Experience in the preparation of documentation describing business process, gaps, and business impacts.
- Proven ability to facilitate and resolve discussions regarding conflicting business requirements.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.