Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Product Specialist to join our Licensing team based in Sydney's CBD.
You will have five key areas of focus:
- Engage with Engineers, Consultants, Technical Architects and Solution Architects to ensure that the crafted solution meets client requirements.
- Achieve set and agreed product sales to meet specified financial goals.
- Develop and deliver product training to client facing staff and guide members of the Sales team on closing deals.
- Engage with and offer support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project’s success.
- Write RFI/RFP responses and bids and obtain vendor product certification for the product portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a Product Specialist/Licensing Specialist role.
- Solid knowledge in devlivering product training to staff members and also member of the sales team.
- Exprience writing RFI/RFP responses and bids for the product portfolio
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure ($70,000 - $80,000 base - depending on experience)
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.