Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
We are seeking an ERP Business Analyst to augment our Retail client’s project delivering a completely digital transformation program and building up a complete Greenfield Environment. Joining us on an initial 6 week contract and based in Melbourne. Below is a breakdown of what to expect from this role.
Day to day duties will consist of:
- Support primary-use applications and functional areas in the ERP Center of Excellence in a multiple distribution center environment with 24/7 operations including on call rotation.
- Participate in the analysis and design of system solutions, providing assistance and direction to development teams, leveraging a standard SDLC model from Concept, Analysis/Requirements through Development, QA, Implementation, and Decommission.
- Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
- Act as primary Subject Matter Expert in multiple business disciplines.
- Assist in the implementation and design of greenfield environments
To secure and succeed in this contract, you will need:
- Process focused BA with experience in Retail environment
- Greenfield implementations of any ERP system (Mandatory)
- Strong documentation and design experience mapping out processes in best practice
- Mentor Jr Staff on best practice and procedures
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).