Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Security Analyst Melb CBD 6 months , Large Bank, Agile team,Fast Pace Environment, Security Gateway Services Force Point . In this role you will be responsible for consulting with vendors , other security teams and exchange teams to manage and support any potential and realise security treats.
- Consult on message Authentication failures - DMARC/DKIM/SPF Management
- Consult on DNS Changes (MX, DKIM, SPF, DMARC)
- Forcepoint Policy Management
- Antispam Black / White Listing / MCR
- Lexical Rule creation
- MTLS Enablement and Reporting
- Quarantined Email Release (false-positive)
- Quarantined Email Release (security risk)
- Recognise problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Assist in upgrading systems by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
Skills & Experience
- Proven knowledge of Force Point.
- CISSP certification (Highly Desirable )
- IT project management experience.
- System Administration, Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies, Process Improvement, Network Troubleshooting.
- Excellent Communication skills across all levels
- Previous Banking experience (Desirable)
- Can do attitude / can hold on their own
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).