Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting Analyst 6 months SYD CBD to design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions, Agile Environment.
- Reporting- Weekly Governance Report ,SEO Operations Report ,DEVCO Report
- Defect Analysis Dashboard (JIRA)
- Update JIRA Landing Page
- Prep Phase Meetings
- Team Newsletter & Workplace updates
- Reporting Uplift
Skills & Experience
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, DML, TSQL, CDC, MDS, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
• Experience in data visualisation tools such as TIBCO Spotfire Analytics and Power BI
• Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Lake, SQL PAAS
• Good proficiency in Oracle RDBMS DML
• Operational support related to incident analysis,
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).