Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst to augment our client’s project delivering both BAU & Project requirements across multiple business units and technologies. You will need to be able to wear multiple hats, as you will be across multiple BAU & project requirements at any one time. This role is based on our client’s site in CBD for the next 12 month with a high likelihood of the contract rolling on. This role is ideal for someone who wants to get into an organisation and make a difference.
Day to Day expectations of the consultant/Job description?
- IT Business Analyst, including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI’s & RFP’s.
- Have hands on experience working with business advisors and business users to explore leads and formulate requirements.
- Establish effective relationships with various stakeholders in order to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules
- Great attention to details to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
- High level interpersonal and team management skills, establishing good working relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
Key Skills the consultant requires to fulfil the SOW?
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of Visio and SharePoint.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proven completion of greenfield projects.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).