Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Case Analyst to augment our client’s project delivering compelling and forward thinking Business Cases and collaborating with various business units, execs and stakeholders. This role is based on our client’s site in CBD for the next 12 month with a high likelihood of the contract rolling on. This role is ideal for someone who wants to get into an organisation and make a difference.
Day to Day expectations of the consultant:
- Develop and lead the development of significant business cases
- Able to perform detailed research and analysis of varied of subject areas to ensure all business cases are factual and current
- Able to perform and model detailed benefit analysis for all business cases
- Provide editing support and assistance with business case development and executive, briefing documentation to peers and stakeholders
- Develop storyboards, outlines, and other documentation associated with the business case development process
- Facilitate workshops to elicit requirements, document as-is and to-be processes, and work on future-state roadmaps to support project managers and project sponsors in developing business cases
- Proven experience developing and writing business cases for large and complex organisations
- Previous experience with gateway processes reviews or similar
- Accounting background, preferably CPA qualified with comprehensive understanding of accounting principles such as NPV, ROI, TCO etc.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience creating and forming multiple business cases simultaneously.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).