- Bleeding Edge Technology
- Flexible Working Hours & Locations
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking an AWS Devops Consultant, for an initial 12 month contract, to design , implement and deliver a Modernisation program to our C-Level partners.
This will include:
- Provide high level technical subject matter expertise in the deployment of large scale data solutions, both on premise and cloud-based
- Create detailed target state architecture and blueprints for modern data technologies and cloud data services
- Provide technical leadership and consulting for this large project
- Build, test, and deploy solutions via AWS cloud data services
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Experience in Continuous deployment is a core concept
- Platform - Angular, .net
Bonus Points If You Have Experience With
- Experience in Data Lake management tools Like Podium Data, Diyotta, Informatica BDE etc
- EC2, EMR, S3, Kinesis, Dynamo DB, RedShift, RDS, Lambda, Glue, Spark, Snowflake etc.
- 3rd party KMS, HSM with AWS data services for building secure data solutions
- Hadoop stack (HDFS, PIG, Hive, Spark, Ambari, SQOOP, Map reduce, Tez, Ranger etc..)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.