Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a SOE Design Engineer to augment our client’s project and assist with ensure the operating systems are secure and hardened ahead of an audit and assessment.. Based on our client’s site in Sydney you will be
- SOE design (as build documentation)
- Create and develop the output of a VMDK
- Develop a baseline image that can be used ongoing
- Build OS for Windows OS 2016
- Develop a baseline image for 2019
- SOE design and build experience for Windows O/S
- Demonstrated experience with O/S hardening
- Well versed with web, application and database layers
- Deep level of understanding of Active Directory and permissions
- Knowledge of ISM and compliance standards ahead of an IRAP assessment is highly desired
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).