If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Sales Specialists to join our NSW Sales Services team. This is an excellent opportunity that provides a clear career path into senior sales roles within our Sales Services business.
This role will be responsible for defining local sales strategy and targets around a specific accounts.
You will have the following areas of focus:
- Accountable for promoting technology domain-focused solutions within a practice area or service area to drive expansion with existing assigned accounts.
- Required to use his/her knowledge of the specifications of the DD solution offerings to persuade clients that Dimension Data has the ability to provide the best service and costings.
- Drive the proposal preparation, submission, and contract negotiations and associated sales presentations
- Evaluate and consider opportunities as a potential buy and are able to discern when to withdraw from the sales engagement and when to pursue it.
- Support DD consultants and engineers with promoting products and solutions
We are looking for applicants with:
- Sales/business development experience accompanied with experience in Systems Integrators.
- Specialist in one of the following areas: CX and Digital Workplace, Digital Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Digital Business Solutions, Services.
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT/services environment
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Knowledge of Dimension Data and IT industry market state and trends
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- A responsive and balanced workplace
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- Industry leading benefits
- An excellent salary and bonus structure
- A talented and focused team
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.