Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are seeking an IT Infrastructure Architect based in Perth CBD for a 6-12 month contract
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Work with the Business, Business Partners, Service Relationship and other Technology teams to feed demand in to the Infrastructure Services strategy and develop an integrated roadmap
- Work with Demand Team to screen Infrastructure Analysis demand and complete ongoing prioritisation the Infrastructure portfolio
- Lead Business, engineering and architecture teams through development and management of requirements, high level design, identification of solutions and budgeting to align with Business Requirements, the Technology roadmap and strategy
- Identification and development of cross-functional team resources and stakeholders required for solution development and accountability for speed and quality for smooth transition to Delivery teams for execution
- Strategy development with Architecture team and development the of Infrastructure Financial Year plan in time to meet Business and Group Functions planning periods.
We look for people with a client focused, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category