Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Manager : Data to augment our client’s project. This role would suit a PM with data experience, i.e. managing data projects such as data warehouse, data Migration, reporting, data quality. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD, you'll be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Specialist skills and experience with one or more of the following domains: integration; analytics; CRM technologies; MDM technologies; complex data architectures; and security.
- Tertiary qualification (ideally in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT).
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile environment.
- Experience in an Agile environment with strong knowledge of Agile ceremonies, development principles and tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Project Management Certifications, e.g. PRINCE 2, PMBOK, PMP, P3O (desired).
- Agile Certifications, eg SAFeAgilist, Agile Project Management, Scrum Master, Product Owner (desired).
- Working knowledge of Moodle (desired).
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).