Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager with a strong background in Contact Centre Solutions to join us on a contract opportunity, to deliver a variety of contact centre solutions projects. This is a 6-month contract with scope to extend.
In this role, you will be delivering projects that utilise Genesys contact centre solutions and ensure that projects are delivered to a high standard and within the agreed timeframes.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong background working within a System Integrator or Professional Services organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of Contact Centre solutions Projects
- Focus on governance and financial management - you have delivered profitable projects, and understand the concepts of P&L. Prior exposure to project pricing/costing is preferred.
- End to end project management experience – from scoping to transition into service.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project.
- Experience with Genesys contact centre solutions will be highly regarded.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.