Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with Government based experience to work across ongoing projects within Melbourne's CBD. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Australia's well established consulting organisations and work across a variety of projects.
- Managing Projects for both internal and external clients through the use of proven Agile project management methodologies
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of projects both externally and internally
- Using IT Service Management expertise for ongoing projects
- Project planning and delivery: including scope, risk/issues, budgets and resourcing
- Ongoing use of ServiceNow experience within the role
What we are looking for:
- Experience in ServiceNow implementation (ITSM and ESM experience) is required for this role
- Strong Background in Government based Project Management with proven experience in delivering projects from end to end
- Experience in end to end project delivery with good ability to estimate and scope effort required.
- Exemplary communication skill and strong stakeholder management skills, at a Consultancy level.
- Any Business Analysis experience will be highly regarded
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.