Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Security Operations Analyst to augment our Electric utility client’s project. Joining us on an initial 6 month contract and based in Port Macquarie.
This will include:
- The security Operations Analyst is responsible for assisting with the organisation’s day-to-day information security requirements, monitoring our security tools and dashboards, assisting in any incidents or investigatory work.
- Perform operational monitoring activities to identify, respond and report on security events and assist in the diagnosis of operational issues using security tools
- Respond to incidents by following procedures, playbooks and directions of Security Analysts and assist with the testing of technical services including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and disaster recovery
- Install and upgrade software used to deliver security services as directed and perform application maintenance, patching and configuration of systems to approved designs and standards
- Perform root cause analysis on events and incidents
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Junior level experience working in a role supporting ICT systems
- Experience in one or more security domains eg network segregation, anti-malware, web filtering, SIEM.
- High level problem solving with the capability to diagnose the root cause of complex problems with limited information.
- Work with a variety of data sets including network packet capture, log files from applications, security appliances and cloud services.
- Understanding of encryption technologies including their application, management and risks.
- Data networking skills including packet capture and analysis, firewall rule creation and debugging.
- Work under pressure whilst providing consistent security outcomes and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Good communication skills with the ability to translate business level communications to and from technical and security information.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.