Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist to join our VIC Marketing to, responsible for executing communications plans for Dimension Data.
This role will have regular contact with partners, subsidiaries and clients, as well as a focus on developing and executing internal communications plans to our employees. The Corporate Communications Specialist works closely with the broader marketing team and across the People & Culture, ITS and Solutions team in Dimension Data.
The role is predominantly focused on creating the necessary marketing communication materials needed for internal and external marketing strategies to deliver value-added corporate outcomes across all Practices
- Develop, write and produce communications for all channels.
- Project manage communication jobs, including stakeholder, legal and production sign off.
- Manage ‘Connect’, Dimension Data’s Intranet, content creation and maintenance
- Ownership of regional pages on dimensiondata.com; ensure all Practices are accurately represented, pro-actively refresh content and organise updates in a timely manner
- Preparation and distribution of case studies, references and content related to client engagement
- Assist in the creation and publishing of Practice collateral
- Establish Research material requirements for the business; manage the extraction of data, dissemination of information to key stakeholders and handle all ad hoc requests for content.
- Manage, co-ordinate, prepare and publish the quarterly electronic New Dimensions client email
- Responsibility for development, production and implementation of the Dimension Data on hold messages
To succeed in this role
- Strong marketing and communications experience
- Experience in/knowledge of IT
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications
- Experience in writing print and digital content, print production and desktop publishing
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.