Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a TECHNICAL LEAD - Network to augment our HealthCare client’s project Joining us on an initial 6-month extendable contract and based in Hornsby.
This will include:
- High level communications network planning related to large campus with multiple buildings
- Knowledge of Cisco based network covering, data communications, VoIP and WiFi
- Knowledge and experience in modern network cabling and communications rooms
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Prior experience providing technical architectural guidance for the overall Redevelopment Stage
- Experience with design, implementation and test planning
- Experience with As- build documentation, IP addressing, VLANs, existing dial-plans etc.
- Experience with integration guidance and information for BMS, Nursecall, Duress and Fire systems.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.