Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full-service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking AGILE focused Junior to mid-level IT PMs to join our highly successful and growing Project Services team. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of projects and be part of one of Australia's leading and well established consulting organizations.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in leading small to medium-sized IT projects (in any industry).
- Application Development / Business Analysis experience.
- Understanding of AGILE Lean methodology.
- Proven experience in identifying, owning and managing risks and issues including mitigation and remediation.
- Strong experience in business and process analysis, mapping and documentation.
- Development and delivery of requirements and processes supporting the build and release of customer-facing digital assets.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentation skills.
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry-leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Competitive salary structure
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented and focused team.