Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
About the Role
We are currently seeking AGILE focused Senior Project Managers to deliver large scale "application projects" for our clients in the public sector. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of projects and be part of one of Australia's leading and well established consulting organization.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in managing large scale IT projects focused on the delivery of applications.
- Experience of similar projects in Government space.
- Solid background in AGILE Lean methodology.
- Proven experience in identifying, owning and managing risks and issues including mitigation and remediation.
- Development and delivery of requirements and processes supporting the build and release of customer-facing digital assets.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentation skills.