Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
Dimension Data QLD (NTT) are currently looking for a Security Systems Engineer to join our rapidly growing security team. This is a permanent opportunity based in our Brisbane CBD office based in the heart of Queen St Mall.
Working with the Security Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical assistance during the design and implementation of security solutions
- Performing reviews of client security configuration components, making recommendations and remediating
- Providing peer review of documentation and input for proposals
- Participate in technical deployments within client environments
- Participate in technical workshops with clients and documentation writing
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong technical knowledge of (some, if not all):
- F5 (LTM, ASM, APM)
- Palo Alto Networks
- Cisco ASA/Firepower/Cloud Security
- Strong communication and documentation production skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Highly experienced in client interaction and building relationships
- McAfee & Symantec Endpoint Security, Splunk Enterprise (highly desirable)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- A responsive and balanced workplace
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- Industry leading benefits
- An excellent salary and bonus structure
- A talented and focused team
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.