Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
About the Role
We are seeking a talented and creative Software Developer to work within our Digital Solutions team. We have exciting projects in our pipeline covering web, mobile, IoT and application integration which leverage cutting edge technologies in the cloud, in particular (but not limited to) Microsoft Azure.
Skills & Experience
- Developing and deploying solutions on Microsoft Azure using the latest SaaS and PaaS components for API management, Business Logic, Data, and Analytics.
- Strong skills and knowledge of architecture, design and development standards on .NET platforms using C#.
- Commercial experience in best-practice user authorization and authentication techniques and practices - SAML, OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Commercial experience developing REST APIs using JSON, OpenAPI and SOAP web services using XML and W3C schema.
- Integration technologies such as ESB, API Management, Web Services, EDI.
- Must be experienced in full Agile software delivery using TDD.
- Must be able to demonstrate full adoption of software development automation including Continuous Integration tools.
- Any experience in Apigee / Mulesoft / Axway / Dell Boomi / CA API Management / WSO2 / Neuron ESB will be highly regarded.