Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Automation QA Engineer 6 months Melb CBD Immediate Start. In this role you will create new progression automation scripts in conjunction with the manual test analysts, map current manual progression scripts into the existing automated regression framework, migrate any older automation scripts and scenarios into the set system/ platform-based automation framework, and assist with manual testing, where required. Experience in standard test analysis, in addition to automation, will be required, as assessment of story acceptance criteria and creation of acceptance testing will also be required.
- Develop and implement automated functional tests for Salesforce Enterprise Ethernet Portal
- Ensuring that the scripts are environment and data agnostic
- All scripts added to framework are reusable, sustainable and maintainable
- Highlighting duplication and/or advising optimisation opportunities
- Attend all delivery, and chapter meetings; inc stand-up, sprint planning
- Ensure solutions meet requirements and deliverables as specified
- Actively contribute to the analysis of user stories, solutions and implementation decisions including contribution to acceptance criteria and acceptance tests
- Test and support fixes and enhancements in existing applications
- Participate in defect triage if required
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated a Strong Background in QA / test analysis and automation testing
- Strong Demonstrable application of test process implementation approaches and/or continuous improvement within the testing domain.
- Ability conduct code reviews and peer programming with Test Automation community
- Demonstrable strong Hands on with: JAVA,Selenium , Cucumber, Jbehave, Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Ability to map and prepare test data / data requirements
- Experience of working in varying test phases;in System Test, Regression, and Release based System Integration
- Structured and logical thinker to enable decision making
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).