Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our highly successful Project Services Team. This is a permanent position that would be ideal for a senior level Project Manager looking to work on a variety of projects and continue to build their profile in a consulting organisation.
Ensure successful delivery of large and/or complex projects to customers, through provision of effective organisation and leadership whilst ensuring that all projects meet client requirements, technical and quality standards.
- Ensuring the client’s projects deliver to required scope to support achievement of strategic objectives and realise benefits
- Lead the project team to achieve desired deliverables and milestones
- Implement effective governance and project controls including scope management, risk and issue management and schedule/financial tracking
- Using consulting skills to devise solutions to problems and manage project deliverables
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
Skills & Experience
To secure and succeed in this position, you will need:
- Significant experience in end to end project management experience across a variety of industries and / or Government
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands on experience with project management tools
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedure
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related area
- Prince2 Practitioner or PMI equivalent,
- Agile certification preferred
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.