Who we are
Viiew is a division of NTT Ltd. and specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to augment our client’s project based on our client’s site in Inner West Sydney on a 3 week engagement starting as soon as possible.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with finance systems – Dynamic GP (specifically Great Plains experience)
- Experience with requirements gathering
- Documentation and process writing experience
- ERP experience
- Change management experience
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more