Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities
Want to be part of our team?
We are seeking a VMware Engineer who has had an extensive background in the design and deployment of a VMware server environment including virtual storage, enterprise SAN and virtual networking
Typical Responsibilities Include
- Review project plans, identify project risks and consult on best practices
- Design and deploy VMware server environments
- Design, configure and deploy virtual storage, enterprise SAN and virtual networks
- Develop documentation in preparation for handover to the BAU team
- Demonstrated experience as a VMWare subject matter expert working within a project orientated environment
- Proven background with the design and deployment of VMware, virtual storage, enterprise SAN and virtual networking
- SME and in depth technical knowledge for VMWare suite of products including - vRA, vRO, vSphere (6.0 6.5), vROPS, vSAN, NSX
- Experienced with Dell vxRail / HCI infrastructure
- Well versed with SDN principles
- Able to communicate across all levels and provide technical advisory and guidance to junior engineers
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.