- Implementation Project
- Kronos Payroll System experience
- Melbourne CBD Location
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
Dimension Data is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team. We are searching for a Business Analyst who has experience implementing a leave solution using Kronos' rostering software.
- Define and document leave processes for each leave paycode
- Define Leave processes to Apply, Retract, Amend & Approve leave for multiple personas
- Define approach for calculating leave accruals and balance
- Leave paycode profiles for Enterprise Awards and Worker Types
- Leave Projection Accruals per paycode per Enterprise Award
- Provide expertise to the Project Team on leave management processes via workshops
- Promote effective communication, relationships and teamwork between the project Team offsite teams.
- To act as an RTA Champion, providing knowledge transfer to the business
- Assist with development of Leave policy and procedure
- Assist in the specification and development of external interfaces and their management
- Assist in the specification and development of custom reports and their management
- Develop end to end test plans and data, execute same and report issues found
We will consider applications who have implemented other leave rostering systems in healthcare domain.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.