Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We are positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Client Support Associate to join our Sales Operations business unit.
Based in our office in Canberra, you will be responsible for providing operational sales support to the branch sales teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with local Sales team and clients to ensure quote requirements are fully understood prior to final quote being sent to the client.
- Ensure all vendor requirements are met prior to order upload to enable order to be processed by the Order Management Team correctly.
- Provide efficient, prompt, clear and concise response to all internal and external queries. Keep clients informed of status of request.
- Work closely with the Account Managers/Directors to process client quotations, manage client Purchase Order detail, responding to Client queries and escalation management.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Solid experience in a Client Support role or similar.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills in a high volume commercial/ sales environment is advantageous.
- Strong client service ethic, ability to build rapport with internal and external clients.
- Good knowledge of basic networking products and IT product vendors is advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!