Who we are
Viiew is a division of NTT Ltd. and specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
We are seeking a Senior Business Architect to augment our Health client’s project delivering very important operating model design engagements with key clients.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be a senior practitioner to lead small teams of architects and specialists.
What would make you a good fit?
- Must be capable of demonstrating thought leadership within a strongly collaborative environment
- Looking for an excellent understanding of how bimodal IT & Digital can be practically embraced within large and complex environments
- Thought leadership in how to realistically establish service brokerage and orchestration and how to best transition a traditional IT environment to these new models
- A very sound understanding of the full set of ITIL related management modalities and processes
- A good understanding of healthcare (and preferably healthcare in NSW) value chains, architectures and key systems.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more