Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our highly successful Project Services Team. This is a permanent position that would be ideal for a Project Manager looking to work on a variety of projects and continue to build their profile in a consulting organisation.
Ensure successful delivery of large and/or complex projects to customers, through provision of effective organisation and leadership whilst ensuring that all projects meet client requirements, technical and quality standards.
Your day at NTT
- Ensuring the client’s projects deliver to required scope to support achievement of strategic objectives and realise benefits
- Lead the project team to achieve desired deliverables and milestones
- Implement effective governance and project controls including scope management, risk and issue management and schedule/financial tracking
- Using consulting skills to devise solutions to problems and manage project deliverables
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
What would make you a good fit for this role?
To secure and succeed in this position, you will need:
- Significant experience as Project Manager across a variety of industries and/or Government
- Proven ability to lead diverse teams to achieve outcomes
- Good knowledge of project management methods including Agile techniques
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Prince2 Foundation