Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a VOIP Program Manager to augment our ICT client’s project. Based on our client’s site in South Sydney it is an initial 3-6-month contract with extensions.
Skills and Experience required :-
- Proven experience as Program Manager
- Prior experience in delivering large scale VoIP program of work
- Experience with introducing new hardware or software into a new or existing environment
- Proven experience in Stakeholder management, Planning, problem solving, Budgeting
- Must have understanding of Unified Communications (Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc.), VOIP, network infrastructure, telephony services (PBX, SIP, ISDN, etc.)
- Experience in Change Management function is desired
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).