Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are seeking an Architect with expertise in .Net, Azure Services & Tibco for 3m contract | Melbourne CBD | Top rates | Government based organization:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyse the current ecosystem of applications to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements. The ecosystem includes client's core Client and Case Management systems and systems supplied to its partner/service provider agencies
- Develop Current State Architecture diagrams.
- Identify, review and document systems requirements (as required); Conduct Options Analysis, cost vs benefit analysis and provide recommendations.
- Develop Transition States, Target State Application Architectures / Blueprints and Produce documents, reports and presentation as required.
- Develop Implementation Roadmap; Define the transition steps and strategy from current to the future application architecture.
- Communicate the application architecture to the various stakeholders associating the implication of the architecture to objectives, drivers and goals.
- Must have experience in .Net/Azure based enterprise grade application development
- Must have experience in using Integration Technologies (e.g. Tibco) and various Data Exchange mechanisms
- Highly desirable to have experience in developing/deploying Oracle/PeopleSoft CRM Solutions
- Highly desirable to have understanding of Network layers, Security/Identity and Access Management protocols
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.