Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Network Designer to augment our Wagering client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. Here you’ll be designing be working in the design space for new initiative document reviews and implementation of the design. A 9-month initial project with a strong view to extend.
- Suitably skilled in the Networks space - Firewall, router, Cisco but some Maraki, Cisco/Palo Alto firewalls, Aruba, Arista.
- Work in the design space.
- New initiative, review and look at design docs and work out what change is going to be and design for new change.
- Design and implementation. Have Operational Engineers, Design Engineers to work with on implementation.
- Experienced Design Engineers, Or the next step for an Operational Engineer.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Handover to Production/Operations once all done.
- Project Delivery
- Project landscape will fluctuate a number of projects at any one time
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).