Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are seeking an IM Architect for an upcoming project in Melbourne's CBD. In this Contract Role, you will use your Agile expertise and Data Architecture or Solution Architecture experience to work within a team of like-minded people to solve problems. Also be available to readily engage with stakeholders.
- Providing advice, direction and recommendations on all aspects of data architecture for applications systems, strategy and governance
- Building knowledge of client systems, datasets, migration approach, strategy and technology to offer a variety of option-based solutions.
- Aligning corporate strategy with solution offering using a variety of models and tools and deliver robust ways to manage, migrate and utilize data as solutions are derived.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated participation in project inception/solutioning and experience in Data & Analytics project delivery and Information Management concepts
- Strong Stakeholder engagement and strategic business analysis
- Demonstrated execution of one or more activities, project governance, technical solutioning/architecture, technical leadership
- Ability to understand and use both relational data models/databases and dimensional models/data marts/cubes as the data sources could be any of these
- Data analysis /profiling in order to ensure mappings/business rules are correct/SQL skills. Also, experience in data warehousing, business intelligence and relevant data architectures
- A good understanding of ETL concepts and some knowledge of BI tools and high delivery quality with minimal reworks/defects
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.