Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Technical Delivery Consultant to augment our ICT client’s project for an initial 6 months contract based on our client site in South Sydney.
Skills and Experience required :-
- Proven experience as a Senior Technical Consultant/Manager
- Experience in managing Large scale Voice platform projects, Migration and refresh project experience
- Experience with introducing new hardware or software into a new or existing environment
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Voice platform - SIP, Team
- Experience with Solution Design, Audit,deployment, Implementation and Delivery of large complex VOIP project.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).