Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Project Analyst/Project Administrator to join us on an initial 12-month contract to work on costing and affordability analysis to support our Projects.
What we expect you to do:
- Investigate corporate data requirements, and apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions). Provides advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components.
- Investigate, analyse and provide advice pertaining to project financial data requirements used by the Defence IPS/Work take on team.
- Provide data modelling of projected project costs during various phases of the Defence IPS/Work take on processes.
- Establish, create and maintain project financial data structures and costing components relating to affordability cost estimates, internal cost estimates and final cost estimates used by the Defence IPS/Work take on processes.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations of Defence business risks that affect the Work take on process and facilitate resolution of escalated problems/issues in accordance with Defence escalation procedures.
- Manage and deliver training to staff and users relating to this information management in support of the Defence IPS/Work take on process.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and groups during the Defence IPS/Work take on processes and identifying ongoing efficiencies in these processes and procedures.
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated project financials analysis experience
- Experience establishing and maintaining project financial data structures and costing components relating to affordability cost estimates, internal cost estimates and final cost estimates
- Experience working within Defence environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Familiar with commonwealth procurement guidelines / processes e.g. Previous experience in the Public Services sector.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.