Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an Essbase Consultant to augment our Financial client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Sydney North. Here you’ll be Upgrading Essbase 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016.
1-month contract view to extend.
- This will involve upgrading two Oracle/Hyperion products, EPM and Planning.
- Install and upgrade the new version of Essbase , as well as upgrading the cubes for EPM & Planning.
- One month to get this upgrade ready for their UAT environment and may have an extension to get this into their production environment.
- Windows Server 2016 will be provided, configured and ready to go
Skills & Experience
- Refresh Hyperion Planning in our existing UAT
- Upgrade existing UAT server to 22.214.171.124
- Install and configure new 2012 windows UAT server as per our current environment (126.96.36.199)
- Migrate the following from our existing server to the new 2012 windows server:
Documentation of the above.
- Directory structure
- ODBC connections
- Batch scripts
- Hyperion planning
- Oracle RDBMS
- Essbase consultant or an administrator. Needs to be able to configure and upgrade cubes
- The focus will be one environment (UAT)
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).