Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst to augment our Health and Safety Specialist client’s project delivering an Application Project. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be engaging with Business Functions in the definition, design, implementation, changes and modifications of Business Systems & Applications and non-functional requirements.
- Requirements gathering
- Stakeholder engagement
- Creating Systems testing scripts and Implementation documentation and providing end user support during and after implementation.
- Change Management
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Significant experience as a Business Analyst - you will have worked across Application projects in the past
- Strong and established skills in Business Analysis
- Experienced in planning, issue management, risk management, change management
- Excellent Communications skills both written and verbal
- Certified BA
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).