Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our highly successful Digital Workplace team to deliver cutting edge computing solutions to our clients.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Technical Consultant is to provide design, configuration and escalated problem management (at expert level) in client environments of medium to high complexity. The Senior Technical Consultant establishes a track record of exceptional performance with regards to a combination of technical, service and/or business ability.
You will have the following key areas of focus:
- Design and delivery of technical solutions
- Project implementation
- Problem Management
- Delivery of technical design and operations documents to a high standard
- Presales support
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in consulting and solution design
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts and solutions to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in the following technologies:
- AD, ADFS, Azure AD
- SCOM, SCCM, EMS, Intune
- Office 365, Exchange, Teams
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Powershell Scripting
- Solid experience in the provision of professional services
- Able to work with minimal supervision and effectively manage priorities
- IAM (MIM, FIM, Okta)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.