Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our WA team to be the technical subject matter expert for Microsoft cloud, workplace productivity and Citrix. They develop and maintain knowledge of evolving trends in one or more emerging technology areas (e.g. Cloud, Mobility, Analytics, etc.) and apply these to define opportunities for client organizations to deliver new business capabilities, profitable business growth and competitive cost efficiencies.
To facilitate growth in Workplace Productivity Professional services, the WA WP branch requires additional Technical consulting capability to assist in Pre-sales and Delivery. Pre-sales engagements to grow market share and technical consulting delivery Pipeline opportunities.
- Meeting with clients to establish their key drivers and desired outcomes
- Promoting and explaining the benefits of productivity and mobility to C-level executives
- Working closely with the Solution Architects and Senior Engineers
- Owning low-level design input to the presales team and reviewing high-level architectural documents and SOW's
- Providing leadership throughout the delivery and implementation of the solution
- Proven experience and background as a Technical SME across the above mentioned technologies
- Prior consulting or advisory experience or a demonstrated background working for a service integrator
- Ability to demonstrate experience working within enterprise scale projects and migrations
- Relevant certifications and credentials across Microsoft and Citrix domain
- Azure IaaS
- AD, Exchange and O365 adoption
- Citrix Cloud
- Skype for Business
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.