Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an Agile Scrum Masters to augment our Insurance client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Sydney City on a 6 month contract.
Here you’ll be Supporting the development and cross functional teams, clearing organizational road blocks, and keeping processes true to agile principals. Fostering close co-operation between external stakeholders, the Product Owner and scrum teams. Upholds scrum values and practices.
- Expert on scrum processes and passionate about Agile techniques.
- Coach and guide scrum teams to become self organised and cross functional.
- Coach and support teams of development and cross-functional specialists to ensure that outcomes are effectively communicated to the product owners, establishing the basis for future practice.
- Tracks sprint progress and identifies any divergence from allocated tasks.
- Understand the product planning lifecycle and effectively manages the product backlog in collaboration with the Product Owner.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- SAFE Certified + practice SAFE Methodologies
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly rituals are run effectively, efficiently and regularly.
- Proactively (and reactively) identify and clear organisational roadblocks and external interferences that may distract with the development and/or cross-functional scrum team members.
- Facilitate consensus building within the scrum team(s).
- Coach development and cross-functional teams to create high-value products.
- Fosters close co-operation between Product Owner’s, stakeholders and the scrum team.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).