Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Wintel Server & Virtualisation Engineer for an initial six month contract with a view to extend.
The successful candidate will have strong server and virtualisation experience, specifically vRO/vRA coupled with cloud experience.
NV1 Clearance is needed for this role, will consider a baseline clearance for the right candidate
You will have experience in these key areas of focus:
- Design, build, deploy and support complex server, backup, AD and virtualised solutions within the environment.
- Provide level 3 systems support.
- Maintain and administer pre-prod and production environments as required.
- Investigate complex technical problems assigned to the Infrastructure Team.
- Complete and review all associated systems documentation.
- Participate in the continual improvement cycle by delivering improvements to processes and technologies.
- Windows Server, VMWARE, Azure, AWS, Nutanix and/or industry certifications.
- Windows Infrastructure services including Active Directory, DHCP and Group Policies
- VMware virtualisation technology experience or industry certifications
- Microsoft PowerShell scripting technologies experience
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- ITIL v3 Foundation best practice or ISO Quality Standards certified
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You are committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.