Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a 2x Wintel Engineer to augment our Banking client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD, contract length 6 months with a view to extending. Here you’ll be designing/implementing/supporting large-scale Wintel infrastructures.
- Experience in Microsoft (Wintel) Technology and delivery, with a strong background in the practical use, design and deployment of large-scale Wintel infrastructures
- Experience designing, building, managing and administering large scale Active Directory and Wintel Server (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel desktop and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- Experience with design, implementing and managing enterprise desktop and application deployment technologies and toolsets (SCCM, Altiris, IBM Big Fix)
- Experience with Win7, Win10, Office 365 and Mac based environments
- Experience with WAN acceleration & optimisation
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project need:
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
- Relevant industry certifications (MCSE etc.) of equivalent experience
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure
- Collaborate with Architects and Design Leads to ensure that projects are scoped in accordance with asset roadmaps and strategies
- Collaborate with 3rd party service providers, project services and service management to ensure high quality and successful transition of all service(s) changes
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).