Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
About the Role:
Key priorities of the role include driving new business growth by providing strong technical alignment with Microsoft’s architectural approaches, contributing to the pre-sales process with proposal development, RFQ’s, RFT’s, etc., ensuring high-quality delivery across projects and leading the existing Microsoft Data & Analytics team.
The role is non-billable and has a focus across pre-sales and delivery.
- Azure solution architecture including Stream Analytics, Event Hub, Data Factory, Machine Learning, Data Lake, Data Bricks, etc.
- Power BI
- SSRS, SSAS, and SSAS
- Data Modelling
- Multi-Dimensional and Tabular
- Database knowledge (data analysis on SQL server)
- A track record in successfully leading technical teams on Microsoft projects
- Understands and can implement best practice solutions
- Pre-sales experience in proposal development, RFQ, RFT, EOI, etc.
- Ability to estimate project effort across Microsoft roles such as Solution Design and Development
- Highly competent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution architecture
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in VIC Government
- Microsoft Certifications