Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
- Provide advice, direction, and recommendations on all aspects of information management (strategy, architecture, governance, people, process and technology).
- Align corporate strategy with solution offering using a variety of models and tools and deliver robust ways to manage, migrate and utilize data as solutions are derived.
- Assist with business growth by contributing to presales activities such as developing client proposals, responding to bids, etc
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experienced in Data & Analytics project delivery and Information Management concepts
- Demonstrable participation in project inception/solutions
- Strong Stakeholder engagement and strategic business analysis
- Demonstratable execution of one or more activities, project governance, technical solutions/architecture, technical leadership
- Ability to understand and use both relational data models/databases and dimensional models/data marts/cubes
- Data analysis /profiling in order to ensure mappings/business rules are correct/SQL skills
- Experienced in data warehousing, business intelligence, and relevant data architectures
- Good understanding of data integration concepts and good knowledge of BI tools
- High delivery quality with minimal reworks/defects
Mandatory Non-Technical Skills / Experience:
- Has worked on Agile based projects
- Able to work within a team of like-minded and dedicated people
- Must have at least 5-7 years of experience in data architecture, solution architecture or data analysis.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A pro-active approach to solving problems and the ability to readily engage with stakeholders