Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are seeking a Change Manager to work across 2 projects in Melbourne. This will be an initial contract opportunity with a strong potential extension or Permanency in which you will use your strong Government and/or Finance experience. The primary responsibility of the Change Manager is to transition teams and the local organisation to re-direct the use of resources, business process, budget allocations, or other modes of operation in order to lead to business growth aligned to the global strategy.
- Work within Change Management Implementation for Microsoft Teams
- Provide a detailed communication plan including regular check points for conversations with key stakeholders
- Provide a risk management plan
- Provide a timeline for the implementation of change management and transformation initiatives and deployment
- Status reporting on the implementation of change management and transformation initiatives, successes and challenges
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Change Management and Analysis
- Being able to deliver Change Management encompassing technology, new processes and cultural change.
- Demonstrated experience working in teams and having the ability to manage and communicate ongoing change within a Project roll out.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in liaising with Managers, Team Members and Stakeholders at multiple levels
- Ideally experience within Government, Financial and/or Large Enterprise at a Consultant level
- Strong knowledge if Microsoft Teams
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.