Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer / Automation Engineer to join our Automation and Service Transformation team to create technical designs and build advanced IT automation solutions for our clients and our internal projects.
What we expect you to do:
- Design and implement highly automated infrastructure, applications and operations solutions from business and product requirements for Dimension Data internal teams and our clients
- Design and develop-automation solutions using workflow based and other open source & proprietary automation platforms for Dimension Data internal teams and our clients;
- Understand and implement the overall Dimension Data automation platform architecture,
- Establish and maintain the Supply and Demand functions to enable the identification and delivery of Automation opportunities;
- Management and troubleshooting of problems in existing automation solutions and also lead new opportunity identification in the field of IT Process Automation;
- Design and implement the work practices required to support automation including but not limited to SAFE, Agile, DevOps and CI/ CD.
To succeed in this role you'll need:
- Strong Experience in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC
- Python (desirable)
- Docker and Docker containers experience
- Microservices experience
- Community participation background (user groups / published work)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.