Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are seeking a Security Architect to augment our Utility client’s project delivering. Joining us on an initial 12 month contract and based in Port Macquarie. Can work remotely.
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Design, develop and prototype advanced security solutions
- Predict and extrapolate attack trends ahead of their occurrence
- Propose, architect and validate Weir’s digital platform offerings
- Work on innovative solutions to protect the IoT capabilities of Engineering teams
- Perform as a software engineer/technical individual contributor on engineering teams that are developing Weir’s platform solutions
- Develop prototypes or POCs for proving out new technology and validating use-cases that the team considers important to our end-state architecture
- Work across internal teams and stakeholders to educate them and mature product offerings to protect Weir and our customers
- Own and lead platform security testing and compliance activities
- Develop security policy documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Work with customer facing teams to provide subject matter expertise for customer implementations
- Provide technical individual and group-based seminars/workshops
- Technology development projects align to the New Product Introduction and Agile Development processes
- Obtain necessary reporting and approval frameworks are followed for all technology development projects
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.